I drop this into the API section…
but more looking for a www based API…
I already opened a thread on the Unity forum in case …
I am making a container app for iOS using Unity3d.
- The user should login to GitHUB.
- Should access to a list of file (mostly image file type).
- download possible.
Well so far…
- I have made a github app, then I have the client_id and the client_secret.
Making research I found this url works to request permission to user for your app :
url = “https://github.com/login/oauth/authorize?scrop=user:email&client_id=” + client_id
Well if you copy past the url with your client ID directly into the browser it will redirect you to your home page url with a form like :
The code always change on each login or session.
Finally back to Unity, you can use a WWWForm, etc… with the following data to get receive the token :
- url = https://github.com/login/oauth/access_token
- client_id = xxxx (from your app detail)
- client_secret = xxxx (from your app detail)
- code = xxxx (from the previous step.
The big question is how could the login could be done via wwwForm and it it exists.
Then file request from a Private repository.